New Sixth Former information
Your new Sixth Form!
Transition to Sixth Form can always be difficult and challenging for all students so if you have any further questions, please feel free to make contact with our Sixth Form team. The Sixth Form Team can be contacted via email as follows:
Please find below documents you will find useful during your transition to Sixth Form.
Mr P Stubbs - Assistant Headteacher (Sixth Form)
Ms A Machnicki - Head of Sixth Form
Ms J Vincent - Administrative & Attendance Officer
We are in the top third for Progress and Value Added across all Sixth Forms in Redbridge, Waltham Forest, Essex, Barking and Dagenham and Newham in 2019. This means that students at Caterham do better than at other local schools, regardless of their starting point. Young people at Caterham do well.
- Ofsted 2018: Sixth Form Provision judged as Good
- Students’ progress onto employment, university or apprenticeships well – judged as a “considerable achievement” – Ofsted
- “Leaders have high expectations and students make strong progress” – Ofsted
- Top two of most improved Sixth Forms for Progress and Value Added across Redbridge since 2015
- Three year Sixth Form pathway available for those that need or want this
- A good variety of Level 2, Level 3 and A Level subjects available
- 1 in 5 students receive Unconditional Offers from their University
- Our students aspire to, and get to, Oxford and Cambridge and some of the top UK medical courses
- Nominated nationally for Outstanding progress for Careers Education 2019.
Please find below a list of documents you will find useful during your transition to our Sixth Form.
Induction Day June 2021
Due to the new and recently updated guidance from the Department for Education, we have taken the decision to adapt our planned Year 12 Induction scheduled for 22nd-24th June 2021. Whilst this is disappointing, we are taking the opportunity to schedule some online activities that will allow you to get an understanding of Sixth Form Life here at Caterham.
Further information regarding these activities will follow but are planned to take place on Wednesday 23rd June via Microsoft Teams.
If you have any questions then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org