Key Stage Three
- What was life like in the Middle Ages?
- Why did people go on the Crusades?
- What was the Peasants’ Revolt?
- The Native Americans
- The Tudors
- The English Civil War
- What was England like under Oliver Cromwell?
- The Industrial Revolution
- Why did Britain have an Empire?
- Causes of World War One
- Key events of World War One
- Causes of World War Two
- Key Events of World War Two
- The Holocaust
Key Stage Four
AQA GCSE History (8145)
Germany, 1890-1945: Democracy and dictatorship
Conflict and tension: the inter-war years 1918-1939
Elizabethan England c1568-1603
Britain: Health and the people: c1000 to the present day
Key Stage Five
AQA History (7041/2)
Component 1: Breadth Study 1A The Age of the Crusades, c1071–1204 (40%)
Component 2: Depth Study 2M Wars and Welfare: Britain in Transition, 1906–1957 (40%)
Historical Investigation (Coursework) (20%)